Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Personal Word from Me . . .

I think I've been focusing this blog a little too much on my Etsy Shop lately. Sorry about that. I just wanted to build up sales in my shop and thought my blog readers might want to go there and buy something. I'll try to be a little less "Etsy Fanatical" in the future.

I'm kind of jealous of my daughter's blog though. She writes such interesting posts and puts in such imaginative photos. I think I focus too much on making money. That's me however. I like to make money with my crafts and creations. I have no use for tons of boxes or footstools sitting around the house -- so I have found it best for me to create things and then sell them. That way I can enjoy the creative process and make a little money to boot. Maybe you feel the same about crafting as I do. If you do, I'd love to read your comments.

No comments: