Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What will this look like when it is finished?


I made this footstool this morning for my new helper to sand and put the base coat on. She is going to start helping me next week and I am getting some stuff made for her to work on. It will be interesting to see how this footstool comes out after it is all painted up. My helper will just put base coats on at first, but eventually, if she is interested she can paint some flower decorations on the stuff as well. In case you haven't guessed, my new helper is my lovely daughter Valerie. I know her first love is quilting, but hopefully maybe she will learn to like to paint stuff also as a sideline. Who knows what the future may bring?

1 comment:

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

I don't know if you want to admit to the world that I'll be painting some of your woodwork, lol*, I might do a horrible job and you'll have to do it all over!