Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Finally Made the Move -- Farewell Co op!!!

Well, last Saturday my daughter and I moved my stuff out of the Co op and brought it home to my house. I hemmed and hawed for many months as to whether I should stay or leave. I would change my mind 20 times a week. I finally made my decision last Friday, and made the move Saturday morning. Thanks Val for your help . . . I couldn't have pulled out without your help.

I will still make stuff to sell, but am going to try Craft Shows instead. Crafts didn't really sell all that well at the Co op, although I sold the black Kidney Shaped Bench and another brown bench last week. It seems that plain ones sell there real well -- the ones with painted flowers sit there for ages and ages.

I am working on a Recipe Box and hope to post that in a day or so. I made the box last summer and have finally got around to painting and finishing it.

1 comment:

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Dad, I think you made the right decision for you! :) I was happy to help - and I'm only call away whenever you need it again! I think with your new found motivation for craft shows you will do wonderful. I can't wait to see what you create! :)