Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Now I Have an Etsy Shop You Can Visit!!!!


I haven't posted anything on my Blog in a couple months because I have been busy making decorative boxes. I set some of them up at a small craft show where my wife works and did fairly well selling them. I also put some on display in their gift area and sold some more after the show. I made two like the one pictured above and sold one of them. The other one is for sale in my new Etsy Shop, which I call Bob's Boxes. Here is a link to the shop:
I hope you can visit Bob's Boxes. I have only got about six boxes on display at present, but I hope to add a couple more by the end of the week.Instead of posting pictures of them here, I will post them in my shop for sale. So, take a look at my shop and tell me what you think.

1 comment:

HOPE said...

Oh I LOVE THIS!!!

looks shabby chic with the stripes...


GREAT WORK...woodwork and PAINTING


HOPE (to own one...one of these days!)