Monday, June 25, 2012

I've discovered Folk Art . . .


I just created this box using a new Folk Art style that I discovered recently.   I am really excited about the style.  It isn't limited just to fruit, but to a whole range of Country Folk Art themes, like roosters and birds and country houses, etc.  I plan to try my luck with as many different styles as I can.  The box pictured above isn't finished yet -- I still need to affix the hardware and line it, but I thought I would post it here on my blog for all to see.  It isn't really a jewelry box. ( I don't know how many women would want fruit on their jewelry box.)  So, I am just going to sell it as a Folk Art Box and let the buyer do with it want he or she wants.

1 comment:

Momcatt said...

You are so VERY talented!! Do you sell your beauties?