Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Back to Basic Painting




I didn't like the way I painted the kidney bench (see last post) so ended up painting the whole thing black. I think it looks better this way. I also painted the little white footstool that had forget-me-nots on it -- I painted it a deep red. The footstools weren't selling painted with flowers, so i am going to try just painting them solid country colors. If they sell, then that is the way I will paint them from now on. I figure that simple colors will appeal to alot more people than the flowers. I am going to take these two to the co op tomorrow and set them out and see if they sell.











1 comment:

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

I don't know why I never posted about this - but I love the little red bench. Actually the red bench & the black bench together look cool together. :)