Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Well, I don't have any projects to report on that I have been working on lately. It seems like nothing I take to the Co op sells. I guess I'm feeling pretty discouraged. My daughter took the Latchmaker Table and put it in her living room -- I'm glad she likes it. We put two of the flower benches in the living room rather than give them to the Salvation Army.

I have decided to pull out of the Co op this week. We are just not making enough money at it to make it worthwhile. So, as soon as I make something I will post it on this blog. My daughter is the only one who reads it, so I guess I don't really need to hurry, as I can tell her on the phone what I am up to.

3 comments:

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Dad, don't give up. You're just having a down spell, and everyone has them - but it will pass. I love the red stool in the last post...I like the kind of scalloping on it.

You might want to get a hit counter Dad, you don't know how many people might be visiting your blog without one. Just because they haven't posted doesn't mean they aren't there! :) I only get a handful of people who comment on my blog, but if you look at the counter you can see many people have been reading.

Elaine said...

I agree with Val on the counter, it would be interesting to see just how many people do see your blog. As far as being frustrated we all get that way, just keep on trying and you will hit the item of the decade. One thing for sure, you are not a QUITTER.....Sister E

Unknown said...

You have a greater viewership than you think! I come to your blog to see what your up to (its neater and warmer than your workshop in the garage!) You know I love the Mary Englebreit style ...and you do it well. I am anxious wo see what you do next !

Diana