Friday, January 4, 2013

New Folk Art Creations for Etsy Shop ...


Here are pictures of two of the four new items I just added to my Etsy Shop.  My daughter said I should do more of these type of Folk Art projects, and so I am doing them.  I am learning to do this style from a seasoned Decorative Artist I have been studying, and the style really suits me well.  The compositions are original created by me and I also made the wood items in my garage.  The items pictured above are note pad holders.  I had fun making them and painting them.  Awhile back one of my blog readers ask if I sell my creations.  Yes, indeed I do.  Just go to my Etsy shop (click on the link at the right of this page) and take a look at what I've got for sale.  I offer a discount coupon to people who go from my blog to the Etsy Shop and buy something. Use the code BOBSBLOG41 if you buy something in the shop and receive a 10% discount off the price of the item.  That includes a discount on any item that is also on sale or clearance priced.

No comments: