Monday, April 22, 2013

It probably isn't vintage, but who cares . . .




My wife and I were at Salvation Army Thrift Shop today not looking for anything in particular.  I scoured the shelves a number of times and really didn't see anything that caught my eye.  Then, just when I was about to give up, I saw this red box on a top shelf and thought I'd look inside.  It was a set of really nice looking Dominos.  I know that is no big deal.  It isn't a vintage set most likely, but I haven't seen a nice set of Dominos like this in a long long time. I'm not even sure I remember how to play the game.  Anyways, I thought it was a pretty good find and the price was right, so now I own the set. -Bob


1 comment:

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Hahaha, I can hear your voice behind your writing. I like the dominoes, and it doesn't matter if they are vintage or not! ;)