Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Introducing Diana's Pillow Boxes . . .



Many years ago I created small pillow boxes kind of as a lark.  I was working as Creative Director for a Nursing Home at the time and took a few into work to sell.  To my surprise, the ladies I worked with really liked them and I sold them out.  They are made of small pillows that I sew and stuff, then fasten together into a cute little box with a lid.  It looks sweet and very feminine on a dresser or nightstand or vanity and can be used to hold tissues, cotton balls, or potpourri.  I used it in my sewing room as a pretty organizer for buttons, small sewing notions, and as a stash for small knitting supplies. I even used it as a pincusion at times.  I am thinking about putting a couple in our Etsy Shop and thought I would show one here to see if anyone had any comments on it. --Diana

1 comment:

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Very pretty Mom! Great to see you blogging!