Friday, July 19, 2013

(Bob) My Second Attempt at a Lighthouse . . .

This is my second attempt at doing a lighthouse in the Folk Style.  I made one the other day, but it just didn't come out very good. At least, that is what my sister kept telling me.  I tried to correct it, but made so many changes in it that it became overworked, so I sanded the whole thing off and started over.  Keep in mind that this lighthouse is a Folk lighthouse and not meant to be an accurate representation of any particular one.  I would be interested in your comments. --Bob

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this one is lots better, didn't know you where going for the folk art look or I would have given the first 2 more leeway.....

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

I think it is beautiful Dad - and I'm sure the first two were just as lovely. You're far too critical! :)