Thursday, June 26, 2008

A New Post -- Finally!!!

Well, this is the first Post I've entered in my blog in a couple months. I have been busy building things, but just haven't got around to posting stuff. My daughter says she wants to see the stuff I make, so in alot of ways I am posting the stuff for her to see.

Here is a picket bench I made that seemed to be popular. The first one I gave to my daughter as a gift because she wanted one. I sold two more of them and gave a fourth one to my mother.
I would make more, but they take alot of wood to construct and it is difficult to get wood lately, as this is the height of the construction season.

I have curtailed the Adirondack Chair business for awhile. I have made 34 of them and am a little burned out on them. Instead, I am concentrating on products to sell at a nearby Antique and Craft Co-op.



One thing that seems to sell well at the Co-op are large benches. I showed one a few Posts back that had purple flowers on the top. I just made one that I painted with the flowers seen above. I also made a yellow one with white flowers, but it isn't pictured here.
Well, that's all for right now. I will make another post in a few days.

1 comment:

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

The bench looks great! I hope you get a chance to post the yellow one with white flowers, that sounds very pretty too! :)

Glad your posting to your blog again, it's too fun! :)