Thursday, May 9, 2013

What kind of pants would have Scotty Dogs on them?

You would think I spend all my time sewing crafts to sell.  Not so. My Mother-in-Law asked me to hem the legs of a pair of pajamas my daughter bought her for Christmas.  I know it has been five months since Christmas and I should have done this a long time ago, but I guess late is better than never.  If you sew then you recognize in the photo the hemming of a pair of pants.  It probably doesn't get you excited, but it shows I do other things besides crafts. lol --Diana

2 comments:

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Nice! :) Wanna hem some of my pants next?

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Ha! Thanks for the comment on my blog about making bias tape Mom! Your bias tape maker is just fine, it's a seamstress' tool is all - you know quilter's and how they like to take things that already exist and make them their own!!! Also, you are a "no-reply" blogger...Dad may want to update that so you can interact with other bloggers. :)